According to the Regional Research Reports, the global espresso capsules market size was estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
Espresso capsules are the shorter coffees that are popular in Western Countries. There is a good variation of intensity among these capsules, with most of the coffees having blended origins. Capsules work similar to pods in that they are pre-packaged, containing measured doses of coffee. There are several factors augmenting the adoption of espresso capsules globally includes the rising disposable income and inclusion of capsules in the cafes.
This report contains the market size and forecasts of Espresso Capsules in the global market, including the following market information:
- Global Espresso Capsules Market Revenue, 2018-2021, 2022-2030, (US$ Millions)
- Global Espresso Capsules Market Sales, 2018-2021, 2022-2030, (Units)
- Global top five Espresso Capsules companies in 2021 (%)
Regional Research Reports has surveyed the Espresso Capsules manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and industry experts in this industry, involving the sales, revenue, demand, price change, product type, recent development and plan, industry trends, drivers, challenges, obstacles, and potential risks.
Total Market by Segment:
Global Espresso Capsules Market, By Type, 2018-2021, 2022-2030 (US$ Millions)
Global Espresso Capsules Market Segment Percentages, By Type, 2021 (%)
- Vanilla Coffee Capsules
- Theocatino Coffee Capsules
- Caramel Coffee Capsules
- Latte Macchiato Coffee Capsules
Global Espresso Capsules Market, By Application, 2018-2021, 2022-2030 (US$ Millions)
Global Espresso Capsules Market Segment Percentages, By Application, 2021 (%)
- Online Sales
- Offline Sales
Global Espresso Capsules Market, By Region and Country, 2018-2021, 2022-2030 (US$ Millions)
Global Espresso Capsules Market Segment Percentages, By Region and Country, 2021 (%)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, the Philippines, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
Competitor Analysis of the Global Espresso Capsules Market
The report also provides an analysis of leading market participants, including:
- Key companies Espresso Capsules revenues in global market, 2018-2021 (Estimated), (US$ Millions)
- Key companies Espresso Capsules revenues share in global market, 2021 (%)
- Key companies Espresso Capsules sales share in global market, 2021 (%)
Further, the report presents profiles of competitors in the market; key players include:
- Nestle Nespresso
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What will the market forecast and the growth rate from 2022 to 2030?
- What are the top driving elements of the industry?
- What are the key trends and dynamics of the market?
- What are the obstacles developed to the market?
- How much can incremental dollar investment opportunities be witnessed in the market over the forecast period?
- Who are the leading companies with their market positioning share?
- Analysis of the companies and the market through SWOT, PORTER's, and PESTEL study.
Why do you need to purchase this report?
- Identify the market shares, latest developments, and strategies of the major market players
- Determine the prospective investment areas based on the detailed trend examination of the global market over the next years.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different market segments in the top spending countries worldwide and identify their opportunities.
- Strengthen your market understanding regarding demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels driving the global market, providing a clear picture of the future opportunities that can be tapped, and resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize capitals by focusing on the ongoing programs undertaken by the different countries within the global market.
- 3-months of analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).