According to the Regional Research Reports, the global robotic process automation (RPA) software market is expected to reach USD 29.34 billion by 2030 from USD 1.65 billion in 2021. The global robotic process automation (RPA) software market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 37.7% from 2022 to 2030. This is due to the increased requirement to optimize operations to enhance efficiency and generate returns with the penetration of cutting-edge technology.
Technological advancements like machine learning, deep learning, OCR, and analytics within RPA is expected to aid the growth of the RPA software market. Although companies' reluctance to shift towards automated operations from manual is likely to serve as a restraint to the RPA software market. However, benefits like seamless data entry & storage and elimination of errors and repetitions enhance the overall productivity of the organizations, hence are likely to drive the market growth of RPA software.
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Segmentation
Regional Research Reports has segmented the global robotic process automation (RPA) software market based on type, deployment, enterprise size, application and operation at a regional and global level. Geographically, the research report has considered the five regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. Moreover, the research study focuses on the market analysis of the tier-1 countries, such as the USA, China, Germany, India, the UK, Japan, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, South Korea, and other territories.
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Analysis, by Type
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Analysis, by Deployment
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Analysis, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Analysis, by Application
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Telecommunication & IT
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Analysis, by Operation
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Growth, by Region and Country, 2018-2021, 2022-2030 (US$ Millions)
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Analysis, by Region and Country
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Rest of South America)
- The Middle East & Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Qatar, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
Global Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Competitive: Key Players
The report includes a detailed analysis of leading market players, such as:
- Key companies Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software revenues in global market, 2018-2021 (Estimated), (US$ Millions)
- Key companies Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software revenues market share in global market, 2021 (%)
- Key companies Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software sold in the global market, 2018-2021 (Estimated)
Leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Manufacturers –
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- EdgeVerve Systems Ltd.
- FPT Software
- KOFAX, Inc.
- WorkFusion, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nice Systems Ltd.
- NTT Advanced Technology Corp.
- Kryon Systems
- OnviSource, Inc.
- Pegasystems, Inc.
(Note: The list of the key market players can be updated with the latest market scenario and trends)
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces & Value/Supply Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Software Market Research Methodology
The report is based on analysis through extensive secondary research and primary Interviews.
The secondary data sources include the company website, annual reports, investor presentations, press releases, white papers, journals, certified publications, government websites, and articles from the industry.
Similarly following is the list of a few paid secondary sources/databases,
- D&B Hoovers
- HG Insights
The primary sources include CXOs, VPs, directors, technology & innovation directors, product managers, and related executives from key organizations from both the supply and demand sides. Similarly, we have also interviewed various end user organizations. We cannot reveal the end-user organizations due to non-disclosure agreements.
For instance, the region forecast is based on extensive secondary research and primary Interviews. We have conducted primary interviews across the regions to get more region-specific insights. Additionally, primary interviews were conducted with independent consultants and subject matter experts in respective regions. These experts were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market and validate the research findings and estimations. The primary and secondary data inputs referred for triangulation and forecast for the region segment are as follows,
- Top Player's historic revenues and Year on Year Growth
- Top Players' regional presence and revenue patterns
- Recent Developments and strategies of vendors and end users (E.g., Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnerships, New Product Launch, and others)
- R&D Investments & Innovation Landscape
- Start-up Ecosystem and Funding Initiatives
- Regulatory Environment and Implications (Country or region Specific)
Benefits of purchasing this report:
- We have an easy delivery model, where you can suggest changes and customize the report's scope and table of content as per your needs and requirements
- The 20% of the customization in this market is offered free of charge with the purchase of any license of the report
- You can also directly share your query purpose for this report while requesting to sample request or buying this study
- 130+ pages in the PDF printable format and Editable Excel Sheet
- Free 60 Days Analyst support to explain your feedback during post-purchase
- Conclusion and recommendation to assist in implementing the report's benefits at the ground level