According to the Regional Research Reports, the Global Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Market size was valued at million USD in 2021 and will reach multi-million USD by 2030, at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2030.
A pseudorabies vaccine from which both the thymidine kinase and a glycoprotein gene have been deleted, and the E1 gene of classical swine fever (hog cholera) virus inserted, protects both pseudorabies and classical swine fever in regions where both viruses are enzootic.
Global Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Market Segmentation
Regional Research Reports has segmented the global pseudorabies virus vaccine market based on product type and application at a regional and global level. Geographically, the research report has considered the five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. Moreover, the research study focuses on the market analysis of the tier-1 countries, such as the USA, China, Germany, India, the UK, Japan, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, South Korea, and other territories.
Global Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Market Analysis by Product Type
- Inactivated Vaccine
- Naturally Deficient Attenuated Vaccine
- Genetic Engineering Vaccine
Global Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Market Analysis by Application
- Government Tender
- Market Sales
Global Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Market Growth, by Region and Country, 2018-2021, 2022-2030 (US$ Millions)
Global Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Market Analysis by Region and Country
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Rest of South America)
- The Middle East & Africa (UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Qatar, Northern Africa, Rest of MEA)
Global Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Market Competitive: Key Players
The report includes a comprehensive analysis of leading market players, such as:
- Key companies Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine revenues in global market, 2018-2021 (Estimated), (US$ Millions)
- Key companies Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine revenues market share in global market, 2021 (%)
- Key companies Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine sold in the global market, 2018-2021 (Estimated)
Leading Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Manufacturers –
- Merial Limited
- Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health (USA) Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Divinity Biological Products
- Wuhan Keqian Biological Co., Ltd.
- China Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- CHINA ANIMAL HUSBANDRY INDUSTRY
- Sichuan Huashen
- Dabei Nong
- Preh Bio
- Jiangsu Nannong High-Tech Co.
- Guangxi Liyuan Biological Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Zhengye Bioengineering Group
- Jilin Heyuan Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Huapai Biological Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Xinde Weite Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Veterinary Biopharmaceutical Factory
- Qilu Animal Health Products Co., Ltd.
(Note: The list of the key market players can be updated with the latest market scenario and trends)
Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Market Report Covers Details Analysis On:
- Market Segmentation & Regional Analysis
- Market Size of 10 years
- Pricing Analysis
- Supply & Demand Analysis
- Product Life Cycle Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces & Value/Supply Chain Analysis
- Developed & Emerging Economies Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Market and Forecast Factor Analysis
- Market Opportunities, Risks, & Trends
- Conclusion & Recommendation
- Regulatory Landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- 15+ Company Profiles
Report Scope and Details
Base Year of the Analysis
Product Type, Application, Region
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East, and Africa
US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Qatar
Merial Limited, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health (USA) Co., Ltd., Zoetis, Hipra, Anhui Divinity Biological Products, Wuhan Keqian Biological Co., Ltd., China Biotechnology Co., Ltd., CHINA ANIMAL HUSBANDRY INDUSTRY, Sichuan Huashen, Haley, Tianbang, Dabei Nong, Harvey, Preh Bio, Jiangsu Nannong High-Tech Co., Guangxi Liyuan Biological Co., Ltd., Jilin Zhengye Bioengineering Group, Jilin Heyuan Biological Engineering Co., Ltd., Huapai Biological Engineering Group Co., Ltd., Beijing Xinde Weite Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing Veterinary Biopharmaceutical Factory, Qilu Animal Health Products Co., Ltd.
20% Free Customization
Report Price and Purchase Option
Single User License: USD 3150
Post-Sale Analyst Support
2 Months/60 Days
PDF and Excel on mail (We also provide the editable version of the report in Word/PPT format on special request with additional charges)
Pseudorabies Virus Vaccine Market Research Methodology
The report is based on analysis through extensive secondary research and primary Interviews.
The secondary data sources include the company website, annual reports, investor presentations, press releases, white papers, journals, certified publications, government websites, and articles from the industry.
Similarly following is the list of a few paid secondary sources/databases,
- D&B Hoovers
- HG Insights
The primary sources include CXOs, VPs, directors, technology & innovation directors, product managers, and related executives from key organizations from both the supply and demand sides. Similarly, we have also interviewed various end user organizations. We cannot reveal the end-user organizations due to non-disclosure agreements.
For instance, the region forecast is based on extensive secondary research and primary Interviews. We have conducted primary interviews across the regions to get more region-specific insights. Additionally, primary interviews were conducted with independent consultants and subject matter experts in respective regions. These experts were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market and validate the research findings and estimations. The primary and secondary data inputs referred for triangulation and forecast for the region segment are as follows,
- Top Player's historic revenues and Year on Year Growth
- Top Players' regional presence and revenue patterns
- Recent Developments and strategies of vendors and end users (E.g., Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnerships, New Product Launch, and others)
- R&D Investments & Innovation Landscape
- Start-up Ecosystem and Funding Initiatives
- Regulatory Environment and Implications (Country or region Specific)
Benefits of purchasing this report:
- We have an easy delivery model, where you can suggest changes and customize the report's scope and table of content as per your needs and requirements
- The 20% of the customization in this market is offered free of charge with the purchase of any license of the report
- You can also directly share your query purpose for this report while requesting to sample request or buying this study
- 130+ pages in the PDF printable format and Editable Excel Sheet
- Free 60 Days Analyst support to explain your feedback during post-purchase
- Conclusion and recommendation to assist in implementing the report's benefits at the ground level